The FAQs below are answers to questions that are frequently asked. Please Contact Us if you have additional questions!
About Snap Jewelry
SnapAccents snap jewelry is a unique and trendy line of affordable, interchangeable jewelry.Create your one-of-a-kind style by combining any necklace, bracelet, keychain, etc. with the 'snap' you choose. Swap your snap in and out for a unique look each day!!
To remove the snap from the jewelry base, simply place your finger/nail under the first rim of the snap. Do not pull from the top decorative area of the snap (roses or pearls or rhinestone, etc) or from the jewelry base, as this will cause damage to your snap and/or jewelry base. The snap will detach from the base easily and will be ready to be replaced with a new design.The first time you put a snap into a jewelry base (necklace, bracelet, keychain, etc) it may be tight so just give it a good try.
SnapAccents currently offers snap jewelry charms in the standard 18MM / 20MM size. They are compatible with any snap jewelry base pieces taht accepts stanrd size 18MM / 20MM snaps
- Snaps and jewelry bases can be stainless steel, silver, copper or rhodium plated. As with all plated jewelry, tarnishing may naturally occur over time.
- Limit exposing your snaps & jewelry to moisture of any kind – do not shower or swim with your jewelry. Be careful when washing hands and exposing jewelry to water. Limit exposure to sweat.
- Do not use jewelry cleaners or other chemicals, as these products will strip the plating on your jewelry causing permanent damage.
- To clean your snaps and jewelry bases, use a dry polishing cloth to gently wipe them.
Service and Policy
- We have a flat rate shipping charge. The cost is $4.95 per shipping address (Regular processing time).
- United States and Canada addresses only.
- In-stock orders will ship out within 1-2 business days and are sent via USPS First Class Mail. If an item is on back order we will notify you, so you may choose another item or receive a refund on your purchase. Once the order has been processed no changes can be made.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
The items must be in the original packaging and unworn and must be returned within 14 days. If you have an item that malfunctions within 30 days of purchase, we will replace the item, provide a refund or credit you on a future purchase. Damaged items must be returned to the RETURNS department before a credit or replacement is processed:
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Broken, Damaged or Not What is Expected Items:
Items that are damaged while in initial transit to the customer, break prior to wearing (no signs or wear) or have a manufacturing defect within 30 days purchase are eligible for replacement.
Issues that qualify as a damaged item:
- Non-functional clasp, snap, closure or clip
- Not as described - Color, Size, Design
- Unusual markings or color variance
- Snaps that will not snap on the bases pieces or latched on. (Excludes improper care of the product)
*** This warranty does not cover merchandise damaged through normal wear, accident or misuse (wearing in water, broken glass, dropping product etc) or any lost items. ***
Upon receipt of your order, please check it carefully for accuracy.
SnapAccents does not recommend snaps or snap accessories for young children. All items SnapAcents offers can be a choking hazard. Some products contain glass and can cause bodily injury when dropped, broken or treated roughly. Please use care when applying pressure to glass products as it may cause the glass to break.
As a reminder small children should not be around snaps or snap accessories. Children may choke on products if not properly supervised.
Do not wear items in water or expose snaps to any other moisture. Over time it may dull the look of the product. Please review the section titled 'How do I change my snaps?' for instructions on how to remove snaps and how to replace the interchangeable items gently so that you don't accidentally break the items. We recommend that adult make all replacements of snaps in base jewelry.
Have other questions? Contact Us